Joe's Minecraft Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Joe's Minecraft Forum
Joe's Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What will happen to the server now?

Go down

What will happen to the server now? Empty What will happen to the server now?

Alright i'm about to straighten things up completely, on this thread i will put everything that will happen.

Stentor

This is the new server, which i plan to do everything by the book, i'm keeping it semi simple, so it's easy to maintain here it goes:

1. The server will be hosted by servercraft, this means the new ip will be stentor.servercraft.co

2. The forum will be moving to "Stentor.org"

3. There will be two races, Exiled and Citizens.

4. Exiled (all credit to CTM66 and Shadow_Fangs) Are the bandits of the world they live out in the wilderness, they're unrestricted by land but are prone to the looting from other exiled or citizens. The can /dynmap hide.

5. Citizens are the cowards they live a rather simple life moving into a pre built house, they are completely safe inside of the city but, if a citizen steps outside he/she is vulnerable to attacks as he/she cannot do /dynmap hide.

6. The races are not "teams" they don't have to work together, nor do exiled and citizens "have" to be enemys, that decision is yours.

7. All races will have the basic skills, herbalism, woodcutting, mining. Donators will get more skills. Other skills can be bought from a shop in the city.

8. Inside the city, a citizen cannot be killed, but a exiled can. This means that within the city a exiled must sneak around knowing he could be attacked at any point. This is the "only" way for an exiled to visit skill shops etc..

9. There will be a quest line, going on for 100+ quests to make the game interesting.

10. Money and item transfer <<<---- Vote for this on the portal/homepage of the forum.

I hope these point help you understand what will happen with the server, thanks.

Joe.
JoeGandy1
JoeGandy1
Admin
Admin

Rep : 22

http://www.joesminecraftforum.net/

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit